Geo-shapes and educational beads - Montessori toy - LALABOOM
Lalaboom wins no less than 13 benchmark prizes in the world of toys and design, rewarding a well thought out, innovative and quality concept.
Geo-shapes and educational beads
This pack contains 4 large educational pearls (diameter 5 cm, in 2 pieces) and 4 geometric shapes to promote grasping, sensory discoveries and the development of psychomotor abilities in children from 10 months to 4 years old.
- at 10 months, room for sensory discoveries thanks to the different textures and colors of pearls and shapes
- at 15 months, your child opens and closes the beads then recognizes the shapes and counts them
- at 18 months, the child can mix the beads together or screw them into the shapes
- at 24 months, it's time to build! your child can create bead suites and explore their creativity.
Inspired by the Montessori method, lalaboom beads invite your child to develop new skills essential to his development in complete autonomy - sensory discoveries; fine motor skills ; visual acuity ; dexterity; concentration; hand-eye coordination ; logical; creativity
A sustainable and responsible concept
Usable in the long term, lalaboom toys offer an alternative to the overconsumption of toys, for a reasoned and responsible purchase. all of our toys are extensively tested to meet standards and ensure quality and safety for your little one. our pearls are perfectly water resistant, can be washed in the dishwasher with soap and water, and even accompany your child in the bath!
Awards and recognition
Our beads have won numerous awards from toy and early childhood professionals around the world, including winning the toy grand prize.
Design, quality and safety
- durable, shatterproof and easy to wash
- suitable for the dishwasher
- patented model, French design
- flexible eva-based material, pvc-free, bpa-free (bisphenol)