- At 10 MONTHS, make way for sensory discoveries thanks to the different textures and colors of the balls and pearls
- At 15 MONTHS, your child opens and closes the beads and gradually connects them to the balls
- At 24 MONTHS, the child can mix the pearls with the balls easily
- From 2 to +3 YEARS, it's time to build! Your child makes sequences between the balls, opens the balls and multiplies the possibilities of construction while stimulating his creativity.
Inspired by the Montessori method, Lalaboom beads invite your child to develop new skills essential to their development in complete autonomy: sensory discoveries, fine motor skills, visual acuity, dexterity, concentration, hand-eye coordination, logic, creativity ...
A SUSTAINABLE AND RESPONSIBLE CONCEPT
Usable in the long term, Lalaboom toys offer an alternative to the overconsumption of toys, for a reasoned and responsible purchase. All of our toys are extensively tested to meet standards and ensure quality and safety for your little one. Our beads are perfectly resistant to water, can be washed in the dishwasher (except balls), with soap and water, and even accompany your child in the bath!
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
The beads have won numerous awards from toy and early childhood professionals around the world, including winning the Toy Grand Prix.
DESIGN, QUALITY AND SAFETY
- Durable, shatterproof and easy to wash
- Dishwasher safe (except balls)
- Patented model, French design
- Soft EVA-based material, PVC-free, BPA-free (Bisphenol)
- Age: 10 months to 4 years
Box of 36 educational beads - Montessori toy - LALABOOM
Regular price €20,00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Lalaboom wins no less than 13 benchmark prizes in the world of toys and design, rewarding a well thought out, innovative and quality concept.
This set contains 36 educational beads and accessories of different colors and shapes to develop the child's first notions of fine motor skills. 5 evolutionary stages: the child will pull then turn, mix, stack and finally learn to lace.